Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stop. It's an order.

daktary2001
daktary2001
✭✭✭
Stop using broken mechanics in PVP. You know who you are, all of you, you know what you are using, you puny exploiters ...

No please, no thank you, just an order. Understood ?

That will be all.
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expect to see no exploiters now....oh wait.
    Edited by TheLaw on 18 March 2015 06:36
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah well thanks to those *** no more pvp for me. Thanks Zenimax by taking time in fixing obvious exploits you are ruining together with the exploiters a chunk of the game for some people really wanting to enjoy it.

Takes no skill to use a nirnhoned weapon.

Reporting them serves no purpose. Bla bla bla we can't discuss that with you bla bla bla.

Been there since day 1 of first beta. Allfather knows I'm patient. But that does it. Go fudge yourselves cheaters.

Nirnhoned didn't exist in beta though...
  • daktary2001
    daktary2001
    ✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »
    Yeah well thanks to those *** no more pvp for me. Thanks Zenimax by taking time in fixing obvious exploits you are ruining together with the exploiters a chunk of the game for some people really wanting to enjoy it.

Reporting them serves no purpose. Bla bla bla we can't discuss that with you bla bla bla.

Been there since day 1 of first beta. Allfather knows I'm patient. But that does it. Go fudge yourselves cheaters.

Well thank you captain obvious :neutral: The point remains. Anyone using a flawed mechanic deserve a ban. They should put a ban on Cyrodiil instead of a game ban. That ought to do it.

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell them to do push ups. That's what I do. Beat face til they can't feel feelings.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe...
    "Stop, banhammer time!"
    ...woulda been more appropriate for conveying what OP wants.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friday night it was a Radiant Opression fight from both sides of the AD and DC groups fighting each other on Chillrend.

Received a few hate wispers saying I should be ashamed to use this ability... LOL everyone was using it.

Respecced my build for one day into magika just for *** and giggles, but yeah it needs to be fixed, Nirnhoned bug or not.
  • TheFamousMockingbird
    Sunday night was DK former emps chain pulling themselves into Nikel, Ash, and Aleswell by targeting NPC guards on edge of wall. No need to take down those pesky walls anymore to take over a keep.

I also notice same group had players that can turn out critical rush>WB>WB in 1.5 seconds.

LTP? or learn to exploit. Once you abuse and abuse an obvious exploit there is no reason to doubt that you aren't wantonly using other hacks and cheats in game.

• daktary2001
    daktary2001
    ✭✭✭
    And of course one of my comments was removed ... And I received a wonderful menac.. message from mods telling me to go read the code of conduct and rethink my words ... No ... I won't comply. If some can allegedly exploit the game with no consequences, hereby not respecting the code of conduct of this game, I will not either.

People unable to win without using broken mechanics deserve no less than shaming and naming !
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone using a flawed mechanic deserve a ban. They should put a ban on Cyrodiil instead of a game ban. That ought to do it.
    I'd call the severe imbalance between Stealth and Detect pots and their correlated skills as a flawed mechanic, should we ban people using potions?
  • daktary2001
    daktary2001
    ✭✭✭
    eNumbra wrote: »
    Anyone using a flawed mechanic deserve a ban. They should put a ban on Cyrodiil instead of a game ban. That ought to do it.
    I'd call the severe imbalance between Stealth and Detect pots and their correlated skills as a flawed mechanic, should we ban people using potions?

????? You are serious ??? No really ????

Comparing a balance issue with a broken mechanic is not the point. Thank you to reassess.

We are talking about REALLY broken mechanics like nirnhoned weapons and chain climbing and you come with potion imbalance ?? Huuuh nope. Welcome to the nopetrain
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Varicite wrote: »

Well thank you captain obvious :neutral: The point remains. Anyone using a flawed mechanic deserve a ban. They should put a ban on Cyrodiil instead of a game ban. That ought to do it.

What about those that already had a Nirnhoned weapon? You really suggesting folks get banned for using a craftable weapon? Sorry but that makes no sense. It's really up to ZoS to fix it IMO. And no, I'm not using one. I use a Covenant Bow.
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We are talking about REALLY broken mechanics like nirnhoned weapons and chain climbing and you come with potion imbalance ?? Huuuh nope. Welcome to the nopetrain

Those aren't broken mechanics, those are bugs. You should really learn the difference between what is a game mechanic and whats not. - besides, you're talking about people exploiting things that are unfair and not working the way they should be; would you argue that the potion vs skill balance is as it should be?
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, OP is right, it is easier to get banned here than in game. I made one comment about a dev stating erroneous data/facts and I get beat to heck like I had stolen a sweetroll.

It would be nice to have a compendium of whats using a broken game mechanic versus outright cheats.

Like:

Perma 360 degree block against a whole zerg for little damage - bad game mechanics.

Using chain pull, port, jumps, holes etc to get on keeps or whatever - exploiting bad game mechanics (should be banned, cuz you cheat here you likely cheat hard core)

'I also notice same group had players that can turn out critical rush>WB>WB in 1.5 seconds.' - thats an outright hack, report em. ZOS ban these guys not peeps like me here.

Again folks, timed skills like WB, lethal arrow, etc, cannot be stacked in under a couple seconds, and not having the seperator that cancels the animation in the death rehash is a dead giveaway.
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • Deverger
    Deverger
    Soul Shriven
    Stop using broken mechanics in PVP. You know who you are, all of you, you know what you are using, you puny exploiters ...

No please, no thank you, just an order. Understood ?

That will be all.

If PvP and this game flops these people are gonna be directly responsible. sure they might think its fun to take on multiple people without taking so much as a scratch by abusing game mechanics but the average player is going to see the BS being pulled and simply not even bother then move on to another game.