The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Adventurer Pack and Explorer Pack

Vunter
Vunter
✭✭✭
For a moment when I opened the crown store I thought that I had to rebuy my explorer pack. But then I noticed IT.
By "IT" I mean that pet.
So the point of pre-ordering was to get a different pet while all the other items are available in the store.
Are you serious?

Well I guess Gi- Ehrm a moderator will come here and say "Oh but we didn't say the explorer pack's items will never be available in the store, get rekt, we're so edgy".
Once again, good job. You are really a great company, especially because a company's objective is to make money and you can do that with your edgy tricks.

And to clarify, I don't care that much if people are able to choose different factions and I can't be special, it's the way ZO$ act that makes me mad. Again.
  • Aerdrie
    Aerdrie
    ✭✭
    Eh, I have the explorer's pack, and while it is mildly irritating I'm actually happy to let other people have the different races / different factions availability. Totally different pet, so I can hold my scuttler AND buy a bantam guar on the crown store. Which I did, as soon as I logged in.

I'd only be annoyed if I couldn't buy the bantam separate. TES has always been available to any race in any faction, I thought it was actually really lame you needed to preorder to get that availability in ESO. Husband is only irritated that if he wants to make a Nord in DC he has to make a new character now.
    Edited by Aerdrie on 17 March 2015 15:25
    Guild: Imperial Trading Company, EU
    Aeland Gemleius - Imperial Drgonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant Vet14 Master Crafter
    Dar'Kissan - Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldemeri Dominion
    Options
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you got the preorder, you got that stuff for free a year ago. And new people have been able to find those codes to buy for under $5 this whole time. New players using the crown store will spend ~$19 for those things.

If you don't even care about other people getting the bonus, I don't see the issue. Mountain out of a mole hill, there far bigger issues with the game and the developer than this one.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
    Options
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hate to break if to you, I did not pre order, I bought my copy at a game stop in august and it included the EP, sorry.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
    Options
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been advising guildies of ours to pick up the explorers pack on ebay for £2 for the past year. It's available everywhere if you look, not quite as exclusive as we were led to believe ;)
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
    Options
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this topic. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.