The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.4 is available.

What's with all the stuff? (PvE)

danno8
danno8
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Alright it's cool that there is all this stuff to loot from mobs, but it very quickly fills bags. Is this intended? After 5 minutes of killing mobs I have:

Baandari Trading Post Parasol
Brass Wedding Ring
Jar of Pretty Seashells
Kindlepitch Pouch
Memento Mori
Polished Marble Comb
Pouch of Bronze Acorns
Stuffed Fuzzy Centipede with Googly Eyes
Tanglehaven Scalp on a Stick
Vibrant Paint Set
Waxed Portriat Card

So 11 junk items? Now the price for some of these is really nice (600 gold for the blue ones) but is this WAI?

edit: Ok I just killed 3 more mobs after writing this and got:

Leather laces
Green Lady Corkscrew
Orc Tusk Consolation Medal
Tattooed Mammoth Bay Trophy
Crystal Sweetroll

I think you guys have over done it with the variety of junk you get from corpses, at least considering bag space is a premium.
Edited by danno8 on 28 January 2015 19:33
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have 26 different items in my inventory.
    Options
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this from pickpocketing & killing the newly killable npcs. Haven't tried killing mobs yet.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this from pickpocketing & killing the newly killable npcs. Haven't tried killing mobs yet.

Well if this stuff is suppose to be just from pickpocketing and other justice activities that would make sense given how much they are worth. And that would mean they are dropping from mobs by mistake.
    Options
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unless by "mobs" you mean murdered civilians? o.O
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If only we had houses to decorate some of these things would be quite nice to have. I'd probably pass on the head on a stick though.

Is anyone getting any recipe drops? I'm curious about that.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless by "mobs" you mean murdered civilians? o.O

Nope. Just your average everyday mobs while questing in Malabal Tor.
    Options
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the record the mobs I am killing are the Drublogs near Dra'bul in Malabal Tor. They are "red bar" mobs and I have the "prevent killing the innocent" option turned on.
    Options