Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/
Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

launcher hanging when started

Windshadow_ESO
Windshadow_ESO
✭✭✭
the mac launcher is not working right for me today it starts and takes forever to display the news and then does not display the play button also the announcement pop up that is seen in the windows launcher about todays announcement is not shown.

for a while when quiting out of the game the launcher has not been able to display the news don't know it that is part of the problem

so anyone's seen this how do we get the play button back
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ok looks like a corrupted launcher I got a fresh one and although i get the could not load news msg in the launcher when I quit the game the play button is back and the news shows up promptly when the launcher is opened
    Options