The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Random fact....

Tonnopesce
Tonnopesce
✭✭✭✭✭
Since update 4 well........ i can talk to the dragonknight stendard....
It dosent say noting but when i drop 1 or when i came near 1( not mine) i can talk to....him.....her... whatevrer
dont know if it is intended like to make it interactable to the morph shifting stendard but since i've got the other morph it is odd.
Signature

• ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's a known issue and I think they are hot fixing it or testing a fix I can't remember which
    Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that is precisely why drugs should be banned. Talking to standard, ha.
    Options