Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find?

Quaesivi
Quaesivi
✭✭✭
As I was trying to get the Pocket Guide:Bestiary Achievement, mostly due to boredom upon reaching V10, which requires you to kill, well, a lot of things, I'm really annoyed by one thing.
Where in the hell would I find Storm Atronachs? Do they even spawn randomly? and please don't say Reaper's March as that zone is a Veteran 10 zone for me, touching a Storm Atronach at V10 level requires far more courage than just being insane. And yes, I'm aware of Dolmens but honestly, they are way too random.
Also, Dwarven constructs? Best place seems to be Razak's Wheel since they do spawn a lot there but any suggestions?
For both of the above, level doesn't really matter as kills count either way.
Also, I'd try to help if anyone who are bored enough to pursue that achievement and stuck on finding a creature of some type.