Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone else getting these missing texture packs in game? Share some funny pictures with them!

sinokrealcub18_ESO
I recently noticed a strange box while on a quest and it made me laugh. I was wondering if anyone else has stumbled on this, and if so share your thoughts, why not send some funny pictures with it as well :D

Screenshot_20140519_203031.png
Edited by sinokrealcub18_ESO on 21 May 2014 02:42
Always dodge an arrow to the knee!
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. They've gotten better since beta, but they're still there.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have only seen that once in the fighters guild base where they have the forge thing.
    Edited by PBpsy on 21 May 2014 03:14
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    I have only seen that once in the fighters guild base where they have the forge thing.

Yep, same here. That's the exact one OP posted.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • redwoodtreesprite
    redwoodtreesprite
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, today a storm atronach threw one at me during an anchor combat. Beware the "missing" missile weapons! :D
  • Sallakat
    Sallakat
    ✭✭✭
    The 'missing' items in game are quite normal, you can see them in some games that have been launched years ago. I remember the funniest I saw was in SWTOR where you have pets too, one of my guildies R2D2 look-a-like robot pet was actually in correct form what it should've been but it just said 'missing' all over. And that last for days :D

Funniest in this game that I saw was my husband's dragonknight character had a square shaped 'missing' box around his torso. After drinking beer that night and laughing my ass off at it I failed to take a screen shot cos it disappeared after a couple of minutes :D
    Rebuilt - Aldmeri Dominion

Kaia Linnea - templar
    Ruusu - sorcerer
    Aino - nightblade
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallakat wrote: »
    The 'missing' items in game are quite normal, you can see them in some games that have been launched years ago. I remember the funniest I saw was in SWTOR where you have pets too, one of my guildies R2D2 look-a-like robot pet was actually in correct form what it should've been but it just said 'missing' all over. And that last for days :D

Funniest in this game that I saw was my husband's dragonknight character had a square shaped 'missing' box around his torso. After drinking beer that night and laughing my ass off at it I failed to take a screen shot cos it disappeared after a couple of minutes :D
    Interesting, I have only seen one and this was in pvp with guild and everybody saw it, if its goes away its sounds more like an client issue in the game or graphic card messed up loading the model.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes...my DK friend used to find them a lot when we were questing...

Supposed to be worth a lot of gold, so he would collect them!

Every time he would go the vendor to sell, he could never seem to find them again though... Hmmmm...;)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait while the entire world disappears apart from people that at running in the air because they are running up hills but the textures just ain't there. Its really strange cause you can run tight through things that are there.