Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The jump in quest level at Coldharbour

Altissimus
Altissimus
✭✭✭
So, I've been over-levelled (slightly) all the way through. Finished Dune and AD, and head off to Coldharbour by way of Skirk. Opening quest in Coldharbour is level 48...FIVE levels higher than the main-line quest that gets you there.

WTF?

Did I miss something? Like, five levels of something?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was already Vet1 when I reaches Coldharbour from doing all of the quests in Ebonheart Pact territory, multiple Dolmens and some questing, delves and PVP in Cyrodiil.

If you want to level a little head into Cyrodiil and do some content there, it's pretty fun to explore and gives great EXP/Loot for your levels (pre-VR).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, once you go out of the hollow city, you will pick up level 44 quests.

plus, those level48 quests can be done at much lower levels.