Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Molag Bal is too quiet.

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
I can never hear what this guy says because he either sounds like hes mumbling or everything else just drowns him out. "Something something souls something something anchors something something Coldharbour."

EDIT: Yay! He no longer mumbles like that awkward kid in High School!
Edited by Elyna on 26 May 2014 00:22
  • Qutayba
    Qutayba
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. There are several NPC's whose sounds seems to be too low volume. Molag Bal seems to be very low not only during rifts, but also in most phases of the main quest. Not a huge priority, but I hope they fix it eventually.
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the mumbling is more of a problem then the low volume :D But anyways I've had problems listening to the spirit / ghost ones that pop from time to time on some quests. Mostly because there are some other creatures / humanoids that attack you on sight, and the combat sound is pretty loud.
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    Never had a problem to understand Molag Bal are you referring to the english client?
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have NPC chat appear in my chat window just in case I miss what they say.
  • isengrimb16_ESO
    isengrimb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it sounds like he says several different things when you kill anchors, the only ones I've been able to make out at all was "You try my patience" and "I admire your tenacity", but I'm sure he says other things, too. I'm sure one is a threat, sounds like he's threatening to flay your family or some such.

@Harakh - Yes, English.
    -
  • krez23
    krez23
    ✭✭
    I thought of Bane when Molag Bal talks.
  • dr_zed
    dr_zed
    ✭✭✭
    I only know that I interfere with matters that don't concern me..
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pele wrote: »
    I have NPC chat appear in my chat window just in case I miss what they say.
    ^This. Makes it much more easier.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions