Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wrong Items in Materials Catigory

Blade_07
Blade_07
✭✭✭✭
I see all sorts of items like armor/weapons/jewelery that SHOULD be under armor or weapon catigory only and not materials! This is another fine excample of why I hate guild shops!!! Sorry & no offence Zenimax but guild shops suck alot! And there is not a good search engine either! If I know what I want I should be able to look for it and nothing else! Sorry but I get the feeling that not much thought or effort was put into guild shops. Could be wrong on that statement but it just has that feel to it.

Just my 2 cents. :\
Edited by Blade_07 on 19 May 2014 15:53
“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• rioinsigniab16_ESO
    rioinsigniab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Completely agree. This sort of thing should have been sorted without the need for someone to point it out. Come on Zenimax, sort out the filtering system.....

And while your at it, please implement the ability to SEARCH BY PARTIAL NAME STRING.
    Edited by rioinsigniab16_ESO on 19 May 2014 18:11
    How can you soar with eagles.....when you work with turkeys?