Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hit 50 in 4 weeks,

Mehdizh
Mehdizh
Hello,

Today I disabled the game, why because no challenge for me and no feeling like wow I did it I reached 50. This was more a ohh okay, and the next level are just the same but in a different area ummm ....

Now if I could say wow I got this gear or that from a quest that made my character uber, then also cool but there are so many drops everywhere a quest item is sort of nice to have but really nothing special.
Now if you are someone who does not need a challenge in a game, don't care if the economy is broken, love watching bots take all your kills, find you can level from 42 to 49 in one day which I did lol, you are perfect and a PlayStation Xbox player !

Now if you are someone who DOAC, warhammer, eve-online, Lord of the rings, wow where you want to feel you achieved something then its the wrong long term game for you. 1 month is cool longer its sort of boring,,,
Now if you like PVP then its perfect make you 50 then play only PVP then its real fun, but that it,,,
Now putting all the players into the same battle field for me is sort of lets make a cheap pvp area. Issue is fights at lower levels against someone who has all the toys is a sort of waste of time. Player level areas are much more challenging...
Opps used that word challenge not part of customer sale pitch !

This game was made for mass market where it wants to please everyone quickly and give you everything and any hard work is not part of the sale pitch. Why not just make a pay to 50 level as the feeling about reaching this level is about the same.

Now would I come back, yep sure as the graphics are fantastic and you really feel you are drawn into the game with all the great quest until a Train of BOTS run past you LOL !
Hope they fix everything other wise I don't really see anyone staying long term here, and will jump to the next big game which has more challenge,,, or they port the game to Xbox and PlayStation and they have the right customer base.. ;)

Enjoy,,, was a cool month and had a great time,,,
  • theflyingfatima_ESO
    theflyingfatima_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Dude. You're not even at level cap.
  • Mehdizh
    Mehdizh
    Dude level cap or 50 its the same feeling no challenge sorry ! Or you telling me 0 to 50 means nothing and the only challenge in the game is 50 to 60 ! LOL as you have to group more as they made pve to hard soling :)
  • Azuriel02
    Azuriel02
    ✭✭
    Mehdizh wrote: »
    Hello,

Today I disabled the game, why

I don't think many people care, you could have stop there.

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonder about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • theflyingfatima_ESO
    theflyingfatima_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Level cap isn't 50. It's VR10.

You're complaining about the leveling process being easy and you're not even done with it yet.

Doesn't matter if you think only VR are challenging or not. There's your challenge. You can't complain about the game being too easy and casualized/etc if you think the VRs are too hard to solo. The disconnect there is just way too blatant.
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    I just had breakfast, people. Do you want to know why ?
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Mehdizh
    Mehdizh
    True, but when you have to pay out a lot of cash and you are a MMO player who like long term games then you know what sort of game this is... and as you read this it means other would which does not make much sense of what you wrote lol...
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm level 46 on my main and still got a world of stuff to do - maybe not enough to get me to 50 though... don't know how much is left after kicking Molag Grunda's daedric butt.

I also have three alts. There will be new content coming over the next few months. If you feel fed up do something else for a change for a bit but don't quit when the game has really hardly begun.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Hadria
    Hadria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cap is v10 you got a bit to go still so please leave your tears for the actual end thank you have a nice day
    Edited by Hadria on 19 May 2014 14:29
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Mehdizh, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conductt policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.