Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vet 1 problems

haley610
haley610
Soul Shriven
I recently hit vet 1 yesterday .Ive been trying to level up more but i dont seem to even be getting 1 xp.Must i complete the main line quest in order to continue to gain levels ie vet 2 and so on??
please help
  • Zubba
    Zubba
    ✭✭✭
    that or cyrodiil
    Add PvP loot drops for some risk/reward in this game.

Captain Morgan Society
    Zub

How'd ya feel like scraping the barncles off me rudder.. Matey..
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    So you have finished killing the "big boss" and spoke to Cadwell back at the ...um whatever that little cave is called...the one they all hang out in (lol I am drawing a total blank right now wth).

You need to finish main story, speak to Cadwell then you'll get sent over to a new region (One of the other factions starter areas). From there, you will want to systematically/mythodically/ tediously complete every quest/dungeon/dolmen/world boss you come across. As you do this you will see your rank bar progress.

It is a lot to do and very fun if you mix it up as you go. Break off from a quest when you see players in Zone chat asking for help or calling out a world boss/dolmen spawn.

Grab your self a Sword and shield and go to Cyrodiil and get some lolz in before it's all gone. Run the dailies, plenty of vet xp to be had.
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    So i cant level my vet 1 further without finishing the main harborage quest and get to the new areas?If thats the case then yall have any tips for killing the last 'big' boss ive spent hours trying and i just cant seem to kill him.:(
    Edited by haley610 on 19 May 2014 14:03
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's correct. In order to unlock the next faction you must finish all of the main harborage quests. You can still level up past Vet 1 in Cyrodiil, but it's painfully slow.

What class are you? As a NB, I used Swallow Soul. That was it. All you need is 1 healing skill one way or another and the fight is pretty easy at that point. Without giving spoilers, your heals will heal you to full no matter what heal you use.
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thank yall for all your advice and help xd
  • class101
    class101
    ✭✭✭
    Also to note in the vet1 zone you have chance of looting the famous motif books like Barbaric, Daedra etc.. one great way of having a great look or make profit, they sells for 60k and more.
  • Zakua
    Zakua
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC the arena the fight takes place in has a large rock formation in the center? I seem to recall using that to my advantage by keeping it in between me and the boss.

Grab a heal, kite him and stay out of the big red circles....Hell I even used a junk bow I had in my pack on him, I have no bow skills lol and it was a white bow of frost (Ima a DK with fire).
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    Same i havent used s a bow but i do have one i might try on him,anyone know what his weakness is ,if he has any>?