Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stop the Bots! Mail in my real e-mail

wsvdyk
wsvdyk
I just god a mail in my real mailbox!! this is getting out of hand! I will set the mail in the discussion with out the links!

ESO I think you need to work on this is destorying the *** game!

website name is the most secure place to buy Elder Scrolls Gold.
  • Very low price
  • Instant Delivery.
  • This company has very good reputation, selling in-game currencies since 2005.
  • 100% Handwork Guaranteed!
  • 7/24 Customer Service!

I'm really sad that I bought the game only for these bots! I think ESO made enough money to fix this.
Edited by wsvdyk on 19 May 2014 12:48
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    wsvdyk wrote: »
    ... I think ESO made enough money ...

Yes, and we all glad for them.
    Edited by Dita on 19 May 2014 12:48
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • Yost19
    Yost19
    I was just about to post this very complaint.
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    You can turn off all the real emails on these forums. It's still annoying to get it in your forum inbox, though.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    Yost19 wrote: »
    I was just about to post this very complaint.

good that I'm not the only one :)

but this is going out of hands :(
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    Shillen wrote: »
    You can turn off all the real emails on these forums. It's still annoying to get it in your forum inbox, though.

even if I can turn it of, I think it is a good feuturs (wrong spelled I think) for the player that are sending good stuff
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    ...even if I can turn it of, I think it is a good feuturs (wrong spelled I think) for the player that are sending good stuff
    Friend of mine had a dealer, who was selling "good stuff" - he never wanted to miss it too. I understand.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    Dita wrote: »
    ...even if I can turn it of, I think it is a good feuturs (wrong spelled I think) for the player that are sending good stuff
    Friend of mine had a dealer, who was selling "good stuff" - he never wanted to miss it too. I understand.

with good stuff I don't mean gold, or items. I mean real player that are saying some thing to you that you want to know, or that something has sold
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    ...with good stuff I don't mean gold, or items...

Me too. :)
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just god a mail in my real mailbox!!
    Not from the spammer you didn't:
    We'd like to assure you that if the email you received is from community@elderscrollsonline.com, then it is an automated forum notification. These email notifications happen when someone sends you a private message on the forums.

You can change your notifications by going here and selecting Notification Preferences on the left menu bar. This allows you to adjust when you get a forum notification (popup) and when you get emails. It's possible to fully disable either by un-checking all of the categories.

If it wasn't from ZOS they got your e-mail address from somewhere else.
    Edited by KerinKor on 19 May 2014 12:56
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

allright than it is good.

I thought with dealer that you mean a gold or item seller that is selling it for real money
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    KerinKor wrote: »
    I just god a mail in my real mailbox!!
    Not from the spammer you didn't:
    We'd like to assure you that if the email you received is from community@elderscrollsonline.com, then it is an automated forum notification. These email notifications happen when someone sends you a private message on the forums.

You can change your notifications by going here and selecting Notification Preferences on the left menu bar. This allows you to adjust when you get a forum notification (popup) and when you get emails. It's possible to fully disable either by un-checking all of the categories.

If it wasn't from ZOS they got your e-mail address from somewhere else.

still if someone sends me a good PM I want to see it not from the gold spammers!
    Edited by wsvdyk on 19 May 2014 13:01
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭

I thought with dealer that you mean a gold or item seller that is selling it for real money

No, no - I didn't meant those dealers at all.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

good, hopefully ESO and ZOS will do something about this
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭

good, hopefully ESO and ZOS will do something about this

Sorry to say, but I think ZOS are using the dealers I meant, otherwise they wouldn't let this game to be in a state it is now.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    I'm just looking at the guy that send me the PM and this was what I saw:
    Invited by: ZOS_MichelleA pls explaine. is ZOS inviting gold sellers now to destroy the game?
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk
    [/quote]

Sorry to say, but I think ZOS are using the dealers I meant, otherwise they wouldn't let this game to be in a state it is now.[/quote]

well this is what I saw on the guys his account: Invited by: ZOS_MichelleA does this mean that ZOS is inviting the gold sellers!?
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭
    No, ZOS just using dealers, who selling "good stuff" to have a nice trip, I don't think they using gold selling dealers, but I could be wrong.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, ZOS just using dealers, who selling "good stuff" to have a nice trip, I don't think they using gold selling dealers, but I could be wrong.

You are wrong. Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Developers lose money due to gold-sellers and botters. Stop spreading inane conspiracy theories.
    ----
    Murray?
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just god a mail in my real mailbox!! this is getting out of hand! I will set the mail in the discussion with out the links!

ESO I think you need to work on this is destorying the *** game!

website name is the most secure place to buy Elder Scrolls Gold.

I'm really sad that I bought the game only for these bots! I think ESO made enough money to fix this.
    Report it in CS forum, there should be a thread were you can name them, they take using the PM system for goldselling seriously. Which is probably what happened, he sent you a PM and the forums automatically relayed to your email (bit of a daft system really).
    Edited by AlexDougherty on 19 May 2014 13:14
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

I hope that you are wrong. but this question still remains:
    Invited by: ZOS_MichelleA. Is ZOS inviting them
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope that you are wrong. but this question still remains:
    Invited by: ZOS_MichelleA. Is ZOS inviting them

Everyone is "invited" by a ZO representative when they ask to join the forums. Funnily enough, these accounts don't have e-mail addresses that say "goldseller4u@hotmail.com".
    ----
    Murray?
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

Developers lose money due to gold-sellers and botters. Stop spreading inane conspiracy theories.

well if you say so and you know it, and you have 5 stars (I don't know what it means, but I think you are higher in the chain than I'm with ESO and ZOS) you can probably say to them that it needs to stop
  • Dita
    Dita
    ✭✭✭

You guys are unreal. You either kids, or English is your second language. In any case I stop.
    "Begun the Bot Wars has"
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well if you say so and you know it, and you have 5 stars (I don't know what it means, but I think you are higher in the chain than I'm with ESO and ZOS) you can probably say to them that it needs to stop

Please do some research. Gold-sellers have been around forever, and they aren't something the developers can get rid of.

Do you want to get rid of gold-sellers in this game? Get rid of the buyers. Show zero tolerance for your fellow players who are using these services, because they are the only reason this happens.
    ----
    Murray?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys are unreal. You either kids, or English is your second language. In any case I stop.
    Huh?

His English is fine .. unlike yours, "You either kids" isn't English .. and what he's saying is true, it may not be what you want to read but that's your problem not his.
    Edited by KerinKor on 19 May 2014 13:22
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

Please do some research. Gold-sellers have been around forever, and they aren't something the developers can get rid of.

Do you want to get rid of gold-sellers in this game? Get rid of the buyers. Show zero tolerance for your fellow players who are using these services, because they are the only reason this happens.

it is maybe not possible to get rid of them (if you say so) But I think it is possible that ESO and ZOS that they can make a system where the system automaticly sees if it is a botter or a real player
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it is maybe not possible to get rid of them (if you say so) But I think it is possible that ESO and ZOS that they can make a system where the system automaticly sees if it is a botter or a real player

If they could do that, every other MMO developer would have already done it.
    ----
    Murray?
  • wsvdyk
    wsvdyk

If they could do that, every other MMO developer would have already done it.

so you are saying right now that ESO won't even try to fix a part of this!? I hope that you agree with me that these botters are destoying the economie in the game
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all. We're aware of the current situation and monitoring it closely. If you receive a spam PM, just post the senders profile information in this thread for us - thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.