Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Potency Runes only stacking to 20?

DeadlyGhost
Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight, or stupidity, but it appears that potency runes can only stack up to 20 whereas the other runes can stack up to 100 like every other material in the game. I didn't see any other threads regarding this and I would like to know if this will be "fixed" by making it so they can stack to 100.
  • Deorro
    Deorro
    I've always wondered this myself.
    Deorro - Imperial Dragon Knight, Ebonheart Pact (NA Server)
  • NerfEverything
    NerfEverything
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has got to be a bug
  • edup_2004
    edup_2004
    ✭✭
    have you found any fix for this??? because I've notice that too. I can't stack potency runes in more than 20. And it's a pain in the ass because I need a lot of space to saved them.
  • DeadlyGhost
    edup_2004 wrote: »
    have you found any fix for this??? because I've notice that too. I can't stack potency runes in more than 20. And it's a pain in the ass because I need a lot of space to saved them.

I know what you mean, I am saving them for my alt who will be an enchanter among other things and space is one of the biggest issues with ESO in general. To not be able to stack to 100 is a major drag and as of now I can only imagine that this is a bug of some sort or a leftover variable from alpha come to haunt us.
  • edup_2004
    edup_2004
    ✭✭
    Well damn, they didn't upgrade the stack number in this patch. That's a shame. It takes too much space from inventory to stack only in 20. Specially since you use the same amount for potency, essence and aspect runes for every glyphs.