Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Feedback about the game

javice
javice
Soul Shriven
Yow,

Me and my friend quited this game a week ago and we wanted to give you guys some feedback about the game.

-First of all, we bought the game in an online shop, it said elder scroll online + 30 days game. The first thing we had to make an account was to buy a prepaid card to just make an account. This was already a big downer and if we knew this before we wouldnt have bought this game in the first place. Now we are sitting on 60 days playtime, wasted 20€, cause we quited already.

- Secondly, when we bought the game, we did not have acces to these forums. I mean wtf, we bought the game, we play it but we cant make a forum account cause it asks an invitation key. Now, more then a month later, i received an email with an invitation key.

-Random dc's the whole time. No its not my computer or internet, i NEVER have any problem in other online games but here on eso i get random dc's atleast once a day, same for my friend. At 1 point it was so bad i couldnt even play, dc on character screen, dc on the loading screen and if i was lucky i could see ingame for 2-3seconds and this brings us to next point.

- Poor customer service. When i was constantly dc'ing, unable to play, i made a ticket : to get help with the dc's and to get a forum account. Within 5 minutes i had reply, first thought : thats some nice service there !, but when i started reading the e-mail, i just facepalmed. He/she literally said : "I thinck there is a maintenance going on". Seriously ? you guys dont even know if there is a maintenance up or not ? and on top of that my second question for a forum account was ignored. The ticket would also stay open for 7 days and i just had to reply to that email, wich i did and never got a reply on that, another downer there.

-Now lets move to the game itself. Questing is just .... boring and very unrewarding. On lvl 15 it took us with 2 players, 2 hours to lvl up. We barely got any gear and gold. Then we discoverd griding and we lvld every 20-30min with alot of gear and gold in our bags. The only bad thing about grinding is that your gear will be 0 durabilty in about 30minutes ( but you have enough gear in your bags to replace it)

-Durabilty : another big downer here, it takes about 30min of grinding to get your gear to 0 durability and it costs ALOT to repair it but the biggest downer here is that your armor drops if your durablity drops. This is just horrible for doing instances and upcomming new 12 man raids. Everytime you wipe on a boss you have to repair, whats the point of trying a boss if your gear isnt maxed.

-No xp in dungeons, this is just .... -.-, why even do a dungeon on low lvl, you dont get xp from it and you will outlvl the gear in an hour orso.

-No sense of progressions, me and my friend are lvl 50 and we dont really feel that much stronger then we were on lvl 20. we got a bit more dmg and armor ok, but its not like we can 1shot lvl 10 mobs as a lvl 50, we were even grinding with 0 armor most of the time and didnt die on vet 2 mobs.

- and here is the biggest downer of the game ; the veteran ranks, once me and my friend got to vet1, we just quited. Grinding gives almost no xp, dungeons gives no xp and the only way to lvl was through questing wich we didnt like at all.
Edited by javice on 18 May 2014 15:02
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Javice, we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we wish you the very best. We're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.