Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lockpicking mouse click doesn't work in full screen

pixmation
pixmation
Soul Shriven
I need to do Command-M to go to windowed mode in order to have the mouse click works. In full screen the click doesn't do anything. Everything else works as intended except lock picking. I am playing on Logitech Trackball and latest Mac OS 10.9.2 and Logitech Control Center 3.6.0.

Thanks.
Kinky Boots
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was mentioned on this previous thread where someone had this problem.

Personally I have never had the problem.

Seems to happen occasionally and also on PC client from memory. As you mention switching the minimised and back usually fixes it or relaunch game.

Make a bug submission so they know it is still an issue.
    Edited by Moonraker on 14 May 2014 19:45
    Options
  • pixmation
    pixmation
    Soul Shriven
    Actually, on the Mac client, the lock picking mouse click in full screen mode never work. Always need to switch to windowed mode. ticket submitted, thanks.

Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    pixmation wrote: »
    Actually, on the Mac client, the lock picking mouse click in full screen mode never work. Always need to switch to windowed mode. ticket submitted, thanks.
    Actually, it works fine for me and always has and other players if you check the link. Just some it doesn't for some reason.

Good to make ticket so they are aware.
    Options
  • pixmation
    pixmation
    Soul Shriven
    What's the input/pointing device brand are you using? I suspect could be a driver issue.
    Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    pixmation wrote: »
    What's the input/pointing device brand are you using? I suspect could be a driver issue.
    I'm using a Logictech G700s mouse but not Logitech software as I find it clunky. I have always used Steermouse app which works great for setting the mouse buttons etc.

Maybe software problem though it seems erratic from post linked and thread.
    Options
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    any addons?
    Options
  • pixmation
    pixmation
    Soul Shriven
    A lot! LOL. However, the problem exists before I started using add ons.

Just updated Logitech control central driver to the latest 3.9.0, we will see.

Options
  • dpgirl
    dpgirl
    ✭✭
    I use a Logitech Trackball, or my touchpad... no extra mouse software of any type installed at all. It always works fine, fullscreen or windowed.
    Options
  • starpuss
    starpuss
    I have the same problem lock picking sometimes works but most of the time it fails to work.
    Options
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    starpuss wrote: »
    I have the same problem lock picking sometimes works but most of the time it fails to work.
    Switching to Fullscreen and back usually fixes it.
    Options