The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

thank you, developers

Kosar
Kosar
✭✭✭
I came to play Elder Scrolls, not Twilight the MMO, so thank you for the changes to Vampire.

For the record, I had no problems with anything about vampire. In fact I've never lost 1v1 to a vamp. My only problem with them was the multiple, massive swarms of 40+ you could find at certain hours of the day attacking certain points. Refer to the 1st sentence if you still don't get it.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea thanks for making your game a teensy eensy more balanced.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • RastSekyd
    RastSekyd
    ✭✭
    So, when did Elder Scrolls vampires start being associated with Twilight?

Also, they didn't really fix or balance it. The ult can't be stacked anymore, sure, but that was just a part of the issue. Certain item sets(Akaviri Dragonguard + Seducer) will still provide a large reduction to the cost even with the reduced Stage 4 cost reductions.

The people who were generating enough ult to stack 4-5 vamp ults at once will still be able to spam it. Problem not solved.

Reducing Mist Form's speed(that is, breaking the entire point of one of it's morphs) and raising the cost was a poor way of dealing with things. They could have just disabled it when carrying a scroll, as they did with Bolt Escape.
    Options
  • dahl.lucas_ESO
    Small steps in the right direction is just fine with me. Massive jerky changes/updates is annoying in retrospect. I hated that about wow. But then again I hated everything about wow, only played for the pvp with a few friends tell something better came out.
    Options
  • LilMcGinley
    LilMcGinley
    ✭✭
    RastSekyd wrote: »

Reducing Mist Form's speed(that is, breaking the entire point of one of it's morphs) and raising the cost was a poor way of dealing with things. They could have just disabled it when carrying a scroll, as they did with Bolt Escape.

Disable it and it would just start up the requirement for Sorcs to run scrolls. We have a skill that morphs and gives 30% movement speed, we'd just use that instead defeating the purpose of not allowing Mist Form while carrying scrolls.
    Edited by LilMcGinley on 5 May 2014 18:13
    Options