The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Imperial Motif

AGIII3
AGIII3
Soul Shriven
Is the Imperial Motif only lootable in the higher lvl zones?
  • Godzeelas
    Godzeelas
    ✭✭
    I have found the motif book in a veteran 2 area. Hope this helps.
    "χους εις χουν και πνεύμα εις πνεύμα απελεύσει"
    @godzeelas - Godzeela the Cataphract
    GM of Elysium Gaming PvX guild [EU]
    http://www.elysiumgaming.org/
  • RylukShouja
    RylukShouja
    ✭✭✭
    I found one in a lvl20 dungeon.
  • AGIII3
    AGIII3
    Soul Shriven
    Godzeelas wrote: »
    I have found the motif book in a veteran 2 area. Hope this helps.
    just tells me i have a long way to go.

• mandrakethebard_ESO
    I found one in a lvl20 dungeon.

Ah, that's promising. Maybe it'll actually show up... eventually... when I retire... to care for my poor, poor knee. *heavy sigh*

On an additional note, has anyone ever seen a book for the semi-mythical other 4 motif books? You know, the Daedric, Primal, etc. ones?
  • Charwyn
    Charwyn
    ✭✭
    I found it in the starting zone by lvl3 character.

There is no hardcore restriction on this one.
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    AGIII3 wrote: »
    Is the Imperial Motif only lootable in the higher lvl zones?
    No.

I found it on Saturday in a perfectly ordinary unlocked trunk in Coldharbor (doing the 3rd storyline "Harborage" quest, which is a level 15 quest). I don't think it had anything to do with the zone...I think it was a random drop.

• radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been in the low zones since day 1 :smile:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    If you say so. I have never seen Imperial motifs for sale till recently. Have seen all the others (even Daedric and Primal) but not Imperial.
  • nicknogueira
    I have found an imperial motif in an Lv8 area, lv30 area, as well as a VR1 area. So yes, they're available in the higher areas as well as the low level ones!
    Edited by nicknogueira on 14 April 2014 15:39
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only know b/c I got one day 1 of EA. Since I was imperial it told me I already knew that style, so I vendored it for 5g! Later I was like, hang on :neutral_face:
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • sbialkow
    sbialkow
    As a modern follow up, I can say I’ve found the Imperial Motif all over Tamriel on about 5 toons. I have been successful in Imperial City and the Sewers. I am currently trying to find a motif for a new toon, mag necro. Not that I like the look but I want the “rare motifs” achievement.
    Light armored MagBlade, Mag Templar (healer), MagSorc, Hybrid DK, MagDen, and MagCro.
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings!

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.