The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A tiny musical project I'm thinking about - opinions?

amanfr01
amanfr01
Hey guys :) I hope everyone is having fun adventures in Tamriel!

So I've come across a few written songs/verses in the world of ESO, and being a composer and musician, I had a little idea that might be fun. You never get to hear these songs sung or played in the game, and I started envisioning how the songs would sound if there were music to accompany.

I'm not sure if it would be against the ToS policies if I were to apply music to these verses and sing/record them. However, if you think it'd be a neat idea, I might start finding some of the verses in my travels and writing them down.

Let me know what you think! I don't want to do it if you think I'd be filed a lawsuit hahahah.
  • Kobb
    Kobb
    ✭✭✭✭
    These kinds of things may technically be in muddy legal waters, but Zenimax seems to have been pretty encouraging of fan works. I think you'd most likely be fine, and fellow fans would probably enjoy them!

I mean, I probably would, anyway. :D
    Mara's Tester ☼ Psijic Order Tester ☼ Journeyman Lore Scholar
    Ra'Haabi (AD) ☼ Khraz gro-Gaal (DC) ☼ Swirl-Of-Embers (EP)