The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you considering ending your order/sub?

TheGrandAlliance
TheGrandAlliance
✭✭✭✭
Customer Service is Madness for this Game. They set the policy and yet lock everyone out. They are silent and do not respond as to why they are doing it: In fact they are quiet for just about everything.

A MMORPG is made or broken in the first month: The current situation is evidence that this game has /epicfail with the rest of them. So what will you do?
Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 6 April 2014 22:09
Indeed it is so...

Are you considering ending your order/sub? 129 votes

I Have/Will End(ed) Order/Sub
13% 18 votes
I am Thinking About Ending but Still Have Hope
43% 56 votes
I Will Not End: I am here to Stay
42% 55 votes
  • Sam
    Sam
    ✭✭✭
    The best solution, in my opinion, is to just extend the grace period. We purchased the most expensive version of the game, and we shouldn't be penalized for that!
    * Arkay's Tester *
  • Celtic_Wolf
    Celtic_Wolf
    ✭✭✭
    extending the grace period makes the most sense, but of course they won't do that...it makes too much sense!
  • Haqikah
    Haqikah
    ✭✭✭
    I would also be happy if I could create a subscription which will start immediately. When I receive the game code and activate it, this will add time to the subscription. This way I can continue to play (Zenimax already knows I have the Imperial Edition due to the Early access game code which is already activated).

Downside is this method will not work for people without Early access, and in this scenario Zenimax has no way of knowing you have bought a full edition until you provide the game code.
  • Proxas
    Proxas
    Just got a few notifications of my posts being deleted.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Proxas wrote: »
    Just got a few notifications of my posts being deleted.
    Yea I noticed ur threads have been nerfed one by one... Alas...

Indeed it is so...
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    Customer Service is Madness for this Game. They set the policy and yet lock everyone out. They are silent and do not respond as to why they are doing it: In fact they are quiet for just about everything.

A MMORPG is made or broken in the first month: The current situation is evidence that this game has /epicfail with the rest of them. So what will you do?

Maybe according to you they are not giving us info, but to me, i've been just fine. I don't expect a play by play analysis here, as ive dealt with MMO launches before.

This is just another one in the ball park, and will weed out the terds IMO, which is a good thing. Ill be here to stay, and im not worried at all about the future of ZOS customer support, as they've been very good with me.
    Edited by Reignskream on 7 April 2014 00:11
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just another one in the ball park, and will weed out the terds IMO, which is a good thing. Ill be here to stay, and im not worried at all about the future of ZOS customer support, as they've been very good with me.

WEll it appears that you and 16% of the player population will be left standing if this poll is anything remote to statistical accuracy. GL with playing in a bunch of empty PvP servers.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 7 April 2014 00:16
    Indeed it is so...
  • timedilation
    timedilation
    ✭✭✭
    Not going to end the sub but very frustrated my access was ripped away because I faithfully went the extra mile to get a box edition of eso.
    Edited by timedilation on 7 April 2014 02:08
  • Phoebvs
    Phoebvs

WEll it appears that you and 16% of the player population will be left standing if this poll is anything remote to statistical accuracy. GL with playing in a bunch of empty PvP servers.

yo, Grandy, check the numbers yourself :wink:
    only 74 votes
    out of which (as of now) 26% are staying and 52% will wait a few more days

not to mention that only forum's population is thousands of player (highest view thing I saw was 64.7K in Customer Support), which renders your statistics, to put it mildly, slightly inconvenient.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes... however that post was made yesterday and thus the numbers were different.

Although this poll isn't scientific because it isn't random, and becuase the OP does lead to survey bias, you don't need 100% of players to get a "statisically significant" sample. In fact somewhere between 100-200 should give you an answer.

Indeed we already do have a sort of bull curve forming whereas half are considering and the other half is divided between staying and going. I used to be able to do this stuff in high school as I did AP Statistics... nonetheless the math is all on the internet somewhere likely.

In either case: The shear fact that a small amount of players voted the "I will stay" option is much smaller then I speculated and is not good for ZeniMax. Although who is likely to answer this poll is bias, it is also true that anyone who did answer is a likely loss to ZeniMax, in either case.
    Edited by TheGrandAlliance on 7 April 2014 16:18
    Indeed it is so...
  • SparkTooth
    I wouldn't be ending my sub if I had one. But I don't, and won't be able to until the box arrives - estimated to be Wednesday by Purolator. I had Sunday and Monday off, but I've been cleaning up my house instead of playing. (I'd go outside if the rain would stop, but no luck there.) If they have some sort of solution today, I'll stay. I have work tomorrow. If I come home to a decent response and apology, I'll consider it. If there's nothing by Wednesday when the box arrives, then it is going back (with its shrink-wrap on) for a refund.
  • Lvcian
    Lvcian
    Soul Shriven
    Funny thing is I actually thought that they were going to hear the people and actually listen to our views or opinions because after all we are the ones filling their wallets. I don't believe they should bend to our every will but at least giving us something is better than just absolute silence. Yes there has been "some" address to this but not entirely, which leaves me wondering if I should even try getting back into mmo's at all...this was my hope to succeed, it's sad really.

To say it with absolute honesty in my heart, I just wish that along the lines one person somewhere didn't get greedy and have to make it all about money. We are all people in this world, yes we all want money...but how much do we really need? I find things like this game to worth more than money because I can enjoy it, as all feel the same way about something in their life. If game creators and game players worked together to make a video game....where would it end for how great that game would be. Plus if you work with the people on some level you will also gain trust....just saying
    Death . . . is only the beginning
  • nightcoffee
    nightcoffee
    Soul Shriven
    If I had spent my own money on my copy of the game, I would probably be voting to cancel. As it is, my boyfriend bought my copy for me as a nice surprise, so I will be staying as long as he does. He's one of the customers stuck waiting for his CE to arrive so I don't know how long that will be (he is not happy).

I would consider coming back if ZeniMax gets better at customer service. Deleting forums posts and blaming 3rd party retailers is terrible customer service. I personally haven't experienced any issues with my early access or my physical copy arriving on time, but the way they are handling this does not leave me with high hopes for how they handle future major issues (it's an MMO so I expect things like that). I actually really have fun when I play, but that's worth nothing to me if everyone else I know loses interest and I have no friends to play with.

Just watched my boyfriend play that video off the FFXIV press release where the project head cried. I want to deal with customer service that at least *appears* to care about their game like that, and answers that genuinely. Does the world always work like that? Of course not. But I can certainly choose to avoid companies that refuse to help their paying customers and don't even care enough to explain themselves properly.
    Edited by nightcoffee on 7 April 2014 21:26
  • SparkTooth
    According to EBGames.ca, all I have to do is refuse shipment. It's nice to know some companies have good customer service. I had never bothered ordering from them before because they don't have a store nearby, but I'll be dealing with them in the future. Zenimax? Heh.
  • TheGrandAlliance
    TheGrandAlliance
    ✭✭✭✭
    News alert: IE editions for sale on Amazon (from Amazon)!

OOOOOOHhh I WONDER WHY.... HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM>>>>>:)
    Indeed it is so...