Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Castle of the Worm - Bugged Out

zackander10b14_ESO
Well it's been 4 days since this bug occurred to me and after submitting a bug report everyday since then I decided to post on here.

After defeating Mannimarco you get ported back to the Harborage where The Prophet, Lyris Titanborn, and Abnur Tharn are supposed to have some conversation and you "Observe the Scene". Well as I got ported back and the NPC's started talking my client crashed. I re-logged only to find that the 3 of them will not start talking so that I may "Observe the Scene". I can interact with The Prophet and Lyris Titanborn but not with Abnur Tharn.

It has been 4 days since this originally occurred. I was around level 20 when I did the quest. Since then the servers were brought down on 2 or 3 occasions for maintenance along with the small patch we had the other night. These did not help as the quest is still bugged. I am now level 30 and even went so far as to completely uninstall the game and all game files and re-installed a fresh launch client last night which did nothing. I am also not using any Addons nor was I using any when the bug occurred.

I hope this issue gets resolved because I am unable to abandon the quest and re-do it, so I am completely stuck having tried pretty much everything I can think of. If completely reinstalling the game does not work then I don't think anything will on my end. It is my understanding that the Main Story quest line is required to access some content later in the game. I'm almost level 31 with a few days off so if I am unable to access content at the higher levels due to this bug I am going to be very frustrated.

• firehawk2324
    firehawk2324
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried putting in a bug ticket on that? (Type /bug into chat) Also, try making a thread in customer service. I don't think posting it here will garner you much help.
    Why not? Something has to work. Once, I dug a pit and filled it with clouds. Or was it clowns? Doesn't matter. It didn't slow him down. To be honest, it wasn't the best idea. And it really began to smell. Must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell bad. They taste of butter! And tears. - Sheogorath
    Options