The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Full heals

Quash
Quash
So I decided from the get go I would roll a templar and rock full heals/support. I was more or less just curious to see what was all out there so far as far as builds go.

2H - Resto Breton - All light (use heavy if it has magika on it just to lvl it but no more than 1-2 pieces)
-
Currently I have on my 5 slots + Ulti: (when healing in a group)
Honor the dead
Lingering Ritual
Radiant Aura (will probably go with repentance instead)
Healing Springs
Mutagen
Practiced Incantation

When I roll solo I throw in the upgraded peircing javlin to kill things. Would be unbearably slow otherwise. Either that or switch it to the second skill bar for a couple jabs and back to healing.

Second bar only has soul trap for the time being. (Lame I know)
I was thinking of throwing a few stamina based skills on there with sword and board as a backup.
Ring of preservation
Mist Form
Entropy
Equilibrium
Soul capture (or Javelin)

Solar Disturbance

So far I have hit 22 with little problems. Some abilities are still kind of broken in the sense that they don't work as inteded. Usually I find myself about 1/2 Magika in stressful times and have done pretty good in one go of PVP even though Ebonheart got rallied.

ANYWAYS, I was wondering what other classes builds were, if you went Templar what is your build, and what armor scheme have you used so far.