The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Can I install to a chosen location?

GrimMauKin
GrimMauKin
✭✭✭✭
The Elder Scrolls Online seems to want to insist on installing to my system drive; I'd rather not use up 60Gb of my precious SSD when I've got a nearly empty 1Tb drive to use. Can I chose and install location of my choice (I can't see an option)?
Edited by GrimMauKin on 4 April 2014 17:35
I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
  • Belrim
    Belrim
    ✭✭✭
    In case you have already installed the game onto your SSD, you can simply just cut-paste the whole folder into another drive, seems to work, done this once.

Just remember to change the target of the shortcut.

And there is an option to change the target drive in the games installer too.
    Edited by Belrim on 5 April 2014 00:07
    Early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese.
    Options
  • GrimMauKin
    GrimMauKin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheers
    I am one of The Great Mediocracy, those whose role in life is to provide the baseline by which The Few deem themselves Great.
    Options