The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Black smith ingot number

hongsenyunub18_ESO
hongsenyunub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
I have a problem that sometimes when I craft something the number of ingots used is either the lowest or highest. I cannot change the number of ingots used to a value between the lowest and highest. This problem happens usually but not always. I don't understand whether it's a system bug or not.

Thanks for answer smile:
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    Number of ingots needed are based on the item and the level of the item being made. When you are choosing what to make, you should be able to adjust the number of ingots for that item to change the level of the item by clicking on the ingots up or down. Note you can't choose a number between levels.
    Options
  • hongsenyunub18_ESO
    hongsenyunub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Salsadoom wrote: »
    Number of ingots needed are based on the item and the level of the item being made. When you are choosing what to make, you should be able to adjust the number of ingots for that item to change the level of the item by clicking on the ingots up or down. Note you can't choose a number between levels.

I know what you mean. But when I press "+" or "-", the number of ingots just switches between the highest and lowest. For example, I can craft a item by 9 ingots for lv36 and 14 ingots for lv44, but I cannot use 12 ingots to craft a lv40 item.
    Options
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    Reread what you wrote, since you say it happens only sometimes it must be a bug. Failed reading comprehension apparently. Do you by chance have a wireless mouse? Just wondering if you are having a device issue.
    Options