The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Great FRAPS Settings and Windows Movie Maker tutorials on how to make 1080 P videos for youtube!

• ssixaxisb14_ESO
    "1080p" "half size"
    "Windows Movie Maker"
    "up your video quality"

Please tell me you are trolling. You have got to be trolling.
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    ohhh god please do tell...I love how the guy asking if i am trolling is actually trolling. Yeah a lot of people have issues with FPS drop while using FRAPS and yeah there is a way to reduce that and still get great video if you combine the game, fraps, and WMM settings.....But i am sure you have a mouth full of comments to troll....i mean shoot out for me to hear. Please almighty god of video tell me all of your secrets!
  • achon
    achon
    mh WMM is easy too use but not good by any means (as Vegas/Camtasia too) Fraps ist just old and not updated since a year (i jsut use it for my Sailor Moon LP lol) get MSI Afterburner and Lagartih = better then Fraps

If you want good Video Quality - get magix and use Quantizer or get into MeGui (with Vegas + Frameserver or uncompressed) but WMM, hell no. Ok for beginners somehow, but it is not good by any means
  • ooiriddicikoo_ESO
    achon wrote: »
    mh WMM is easy too use but not good by any means (as Vegas/Camtasia too) Fraps ist just old and not updated since a year (i jsut usegram,s it for my Sailor Moon LP lol) get MSI Afterburner and Lagartih = better then Fraps

If you want good Video Quality - get magix and use Quantizer or get into MeGui (with Vegas + Frameserver or uncompressed) but WMM, hell no. Ok for beginners somehow, but it is not good by any means

well thats great advice but FRAPS is still the most used out there and this obviously is not a tutorial on the setup for those above programs. I have got nothing but compliments for my quality and a lot of people ask me how to get the quality from it. Thanks for the software advice and i will look into them. but for the people who use FRAPS....well here you go here is a tutorial as intended. Oh yeah and WMM can get excellent quality if you know how to use it. if you are the guy that looks at the save options and just chooses a HD default....well there you go. that is why you are getting crap for video quality. please give me a link so i can check your stuff out and see if i like it. i am always interested in new programs to use.