Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What do I spend my money on?

Johnny_NO_skillz
Johnny_NO_skillz
✭✭✭
Trying to figure this out since the game has no AH...

I heard some people are going Trade Guilds...

Tell my why again there is AH? I don't get it.
  • Futon
    Futon
    If you don't have a horse, I would suggest you save up your money to get one.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've dumped a lot on buying motif books off people. You should be spending 250g a day on your mount to improve it. There's also increased personal and bank inventory gold sinks.
  • Johnny_NO_skillz
    Johnny_NO_skillz
    ✭✭✭
    Shimond wrote: »
    I've dumped a lot on buying motif books off people. You should be spending 250g a day on your mount to improve it. There's also increased personal and bank inventory gold sinks.

Ahh, can you explain what a guild store is??

And these trading guilds?

Also how do you upgrade your mount? :P
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had money to spend.
    It seems just questing gives very little. This is tough but also enjoyable for some reason.
    I would hate to have thousands upon thousands of gold which would leave my purchases to feel of little value.
    I'm saving for more Bag and Bank slots.
    Also would like to buy another mount.
    Then purchase ingredients and materials to assist in levelling my crafting.
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild stores are for bigger guilds to sell to their own members. I believe if that guild captures a keep in Cyrodiil they can also set up their vendors to sell outside the guilds at that keep.

Trading guilds are just big guilds you'd join to buy/sell from whatever they happen to have.

Mounts can be upgraded at the stables. There's a 20 hour timer every time you upgrade it, you can choose between mount speed, mount stamina or inventory space.
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the CE horse so I'm fine for a horse. I spend all my gold on upgrade my bag/bank lol, every time I get enough gold for an upgrade I spend it on it, bag space seems like a luxury in this game considering all the materials and how quick the bags fill up.

Haven't really seen anything else to spend gold on besides the wayshrines but even those I don't use and just travel by foot because I try to save all my gold for space upgrades xD