Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Everything about group questing

MouthOfTheTrout
When it comes to group questing, I am lost. It seems as if only specific quests can be shared and completed within a group. A majority seem to either phase my group mates out or are unshareable. What quests are shareable? What quests are meant only for solo play? How do I know which is which? Can I share quests that I my team mate has already done? Can I share quests within the guild quest lines even if my group mates aren't there yet? What if we try to still do it together? Will on of use phase?

I'm just trying to understand every aspect of grouping and how it relates to questing.
  • Lamprey
    Lamprey
    I wish we knew. It's seems like a pretty big design flaw for an MMO.
  • Inzainia
    Inzainia
    seems to be hit or miss for me so far, ive had some that even after i completed them, i could go and help a friend,ive had some that i couldnt, usually ones where a choice was to be made, if the choice anywhere along the dialogue line was different, then you were phased out, and NEVER able to assist, even if your done with it, and they are not. hopefully they will do something about this, adding a tag to it in your quest list or similar to warn, to be careful about what you choose etc..