Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do you get to the starter islands?

SadisticSavior
SadisticSavior
✭✭✭
I tried to swim to the one by Daggerfall and got ate'n by those stupid sea piranhas. I have seen people talking about going back to the starter islands, so there is something I am missing...is there a portal or ship or something?
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as you leave coldharbour, nearby should be a questgiver who will give you the quest to go to the starter island.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    So if you are already on the main continent there is no way to go back there?
  • Laerian
    Laerian
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the repair costs are so high so probably getting the slaughtered achievement was the best at lvl 1.

There is a npc labeled as "boatswain" in the harbour areas (for each faction) that take you to the starting islands.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laerian wrote: »
    Well, the repair costs are so high so probably getting the slaughtered achievement was the best at lvl 1.

There is a npc labeled as "boatswain" in the harbour areas (for each faction) that take you to the starting islands.

Tip: don't repair your items.
    At low levels you're getting near gear so quickly, it's just a waste to repair.

Don't repair until higher ranks.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you mean Stros M'kai, then you need to get a ship from the Southern Docks.

There's a lot of nice low level quests on that island.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's a boatswain to take you to the different nearby starter areas, you'll find it at the docks (AD & DC anyway)
    & no going back to Coldharbor until you get sent... you had to die in a sacrifice ritual to Molag Bal the first time, so arranging alternate transportation is probably important!
    ;)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • Laerian
    Laerian
    ✭✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »

Tip: don't repair your items.
    At low levels you're getting near gear so quickly, it's just a waste to repair.

Don't repair until higher ranks.
    I don't. Thanks :)