Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Does anyone remember the option to choose the type of people you see in game?

MisterToe
MisterToe
✭✭
Remember when ESO was announced there was supposed to be an option to choose the type of players you would prefer to see? There was even supposed to be an option to set an age range for prefered players? Or am I completely insane? I'm not sure what happened to this feature but I hope it makes it into the game. Cheers, -MisterToe
"I wrote Bethesda in 1997 about them making an MMO, so yeah, i'm pretty passionate about this one." -MisterToe
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    They put it on the shelf (hopefully just for now) - they couldn't get it to work properly as far as I know.
  • Grimas
    Grimas
    I am gonna go with insane on this one. Never heard of that throughout beta etc
    Grimas - Imperial DK Tank - DC
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming you're talking about the megaserver questionnaire, the idea was eventually discarded by the devs.
    Edited by Xionar on 3 April 2014 20:24
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They mentioned it, but they also mentioned that everything was subject to change - and change it did/

They have mentioned adding things like RPer tagging which allows RPers to be instanced together.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • MsSvig
    MsSvig
    Some form of RP tagging would be nice
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    MsSvig wrote: »
    Some form of RP tagging would be nice

Agree. Maybe a function is possible that adds on to LFG that let's you select looking for RPers that brings up a list that shows people with the RP tag. You can even expand that to other searches like looking for east coasters, west coasters, and so on. Consider it social networking in game. :smiley:

PC/NA