Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mudcrab Vanity Pet imp edition - where is mine?

jimdove
jimdove
✭✭
Hi lads. Have the Imperial Edition from GMG, I started playing on day1 of the 5 day head start, did not receive any Mudcrab Vanity Pet in the mail. I did get the ring of mara thing and was able to buy the imperial horse for 1g

any ideas?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should receive multiple mail messages; as I did.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • MysticAura
    MysticAura
    ✭✭✭
    You get it with your release copy. Not with pre-release.
  • Grimas
    Grimas

with the imp edition you get about 6 in game mail with treasure maps and pets. but because you bought it from another source it might be locked until the official release. Check your email from GMG . you might get another code
    Grimas - Imperial DK Tank - DC
  • Kiash
    Kiash
    ✭✭✭
    I got an email from GMG earlier today explaining they will be sending out the 2 codes for the actual game and your pre-order bonuses some time tonight.

Just giving you a heads up that GMG is working on it :)
  • SeñorCinco
    SeñorCinco
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people were sent an in-game mail attachment with their vanity pets while others were not. An apologetic gesture was made but no details as to why and how.

I can only assume that is was due to the fact that those partons purchased directly from ESO. I do not know that for certain.
    Words contained in posts, at which point I stop reading and will not respond...
    Toon / Mana / WoW or any acronym following "In ___" /
    Pets (when referring to summoned Daedra) / Any verbiage to express slang (ie, ending in uz,az,..) / Soul Stone
    ... to be continued.

Now, get off my lawn.

• Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    The explorer pack stuff is restricted for all Imp editions bought at 3rd party retailers until launch.
  • jimdove
    jimdove
    ✭✭
    ah right I see. thanks for the info :)