Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Cyrodiil Tutorial

Kaskako
Kaskako
✭✭
Is there any way to do the tutorial if you accidentally chose to skip it? Quite a few people were unaware of the rewards the tutorial provided.

Also, I've heard some mention the tutorial provides a skyshard or skillpoint, can someone confirm or disprove this please?
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way to go back and do it if you skip it.

The tutorial takes you to one of your faction's temples, which contains a skyshard nearby, if you skipped the tutorial, you can just run over there and grab it.
  • Allumis
    Allumis
    ✭✭✭
    I've not seen any way to "replay" the tutorial. However its worth doing your first time around for the free alliance points and goodies you get! (The forward camp is invaluable!!)

Perhaps it needs to be /feedbacked in game the issue as I see it, is the person you need to see to start the tutorial is quite far away and theirs no mention of free war equipment or points if you take this route so naturally players will take the easy option and talk to the closer NPC and miss out on the tutorial goodness!
  • Kaskako
    Kaskako
    ✭✭
    I see thanks for the info!