Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I never got my 3 day early access email.

MyForumName
MyForumName
✭✭
I've looked around and those that pre ordered a physical copy from ebgames are usually complaining they never even got an early access code. I did get two codes on two orders. My problem is that although they were registered several weeks ago and although I did get all the other emails from eso for the forum access and the info on how I'll get the perks for pre ordering when I first log in and the email on keeping an eye out for email on where and when to download the game so I can get in 3 days early, I've actually not gotten that email.

So although the emails and the codes say I'd get three day early access was that just bunk? I never understood how they could give me access without proof I've actually payed a game off in full [since I just put a deposit down].

I don't really care since it sounds like the servers are down or whatever but I find it odd that I'm one day from release and never got that email with my early access download link, even though I did submit my early access codes weeks ago and all other communication from eso was spot on.

Anyone else have that issue?
Edited by MyForumName on 3 April 2014 19:02
  • Know
    Know
    Have you tried downloading the client and trying to log in? The client is the same, and my understanding was that once you submitted those codes, your account had access.
    I purchased through the ESO sight, so I can't say for certain.
    Persons appear to us according to the light we throw upon them from our own minds. -Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    Well I wouldn't know where to go for that download since eso email said they would email me information on where to download the client as we got closer to the three days early access date which now has passed by two days and I never got that email.
  • m.taylor143b16_ESO
    did you check your spam folder
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Early access emails come from the place you purchased the game, not from Zenimax. Which means you should have gotten your early access code from EBgames. At that point you were supposed to make your account on ESO's site and input the code(s). A download link appears on you account page and that is where you download/install it from.
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    yes. There are two accounts with two emails and neither got that email. Both accounts inputed the codes that got me the emails telling me what would happen as it got closer to early access day.
  • Shinozuka
    Shinozuka
    ✭✭✭
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some 3rd party retailers have claimed that not enough early access codes were provided. Unfortunately, maybe you've been caught up in that if it's true.
  • MyForumName
    MyForumName
    ✭✭
    Yes it sounds like I got caught up in that hirion since I was already all registered up properly with the access codes inputed properly and etc. All communications from eso have been right on cue accept the one email telling me where to download the client. I'm going to guess ebgames and or ESO dropped the major ball on this one. The store is also supposed to call me when the pre order is in so I know to go pick it up tomorrow. I called them and it STILL isn't in. This is the worst experience I've ever had with them so far. Usually I prefer a hard copy game but not this time around.