Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where'd my fish go?

jmmonnat_ESO
Twice I have reeled in a blue-level fish, but it never shows up in my inventory. Where does it go?
  • eltheria_ESO
    eltheria_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I had that happen as well on Bleakrock. I hit the R key to get it, pop up window goes away, but apparantly so did the fish >.< And that silly thing would have counted towards a fishing achieve.
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Same place as all the socks go when you do the laundy. I would lov eto go into dimensions with you, but i must focus my cry over the game for now.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    IN MY BELLY!

On a serious note the fish are having digestive problems and therefore disappearing after last night's patch.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I found three blue fish, all didn't go into my belly or backpack :( I was so proud when I got the first and looked for about 10 minutes in my backpack, thinking I did something wrong as it just disappeared ... I thought it did behave like a lore book at first, but nope.. no fish book there either.

So its a bug yes? Good to know, I hope its fixed later ^^
  • jawhaleyb14_ESO
    jawhaleyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I actually put a ticket in on that a couple of nights ago. My conspiracy theory is that some players unexpectedly find a blue fish in their inventory, shrug and figure they must have caught it and not noticed.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    It's in your inventory. Sheogorath has given you the invisible fish!
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It isn't gone. It's just invisible and very, very quiet.