Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

qustion about the game?

zero0gt
zero0gt
I keep hearing hate in the internet now don't say its the internet there trolls and half of them expect to be playing a game like skyrim i know that ha ha anyway i want to know your opinion do you think it will last? i want it too i think it will too i haven't played it yet but i am sure elder scrolls can do this. so my question is that
is this game good?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

Enough said.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    Gedalya wrote: »
    Yes.

Enough said.
    thank you geda ^_^
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    zero0gt wrote: »
    I keep hearing hate in the internet now don't say its the internet there trolls and half of them expect to be playing a game like skyrim i know that ha ha anyway i want to know your opinion do you think it will last?
    Probably. It had a good beta turnout and there is a lot of money backing it and support seems good. I have seen worse games than this that have lasted.
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll last BUT if it does fail I hope they go down the road WAR went and stay subscription based until the death of it. Just to *** off the people that say they won't subscribe because of the subscription fees.
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @zero0gt - are you logged in? Are you playing? Are you enjoying yourself? If so then the only opinion that really matters in regards to your question is yours.

My relatively worthless and purely subjective opinion is Yes :wink:
    The Sidekick Order
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    I think it'll last BUT if it does fail I hope they go down the road WAR went and stay subscription based until the death of it. Just to *** off the people that say they won't subscribe because of the subscription fees.

some where in that comment i agree lol
  • S1D3FX
    S1D3FX
    ✭✭
    @zero0gt I'm not falling for that trap!

asks-your-opinion_o_189435.webp
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's worth it.
  • zero0gt
    zero0gt
    dolmen wrote: »
    @zero0gt - are you logged in? Are you playing? Are you enjoying yourself? If so then the only opinion that really matters in regards to your question is yours.

My relatively worthless and purely subjective opinion is Yes :wink:

its really patching but i cant wait now ^_^