Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glow on wepons to suit your gameplay and style.

KV_Tootn
KV_Tootn
✭✭✭
Hello all.
First of all i must say i like all the wepon packs and their posibilities of recolouring. But there is one thing that bugs me out. We cant cahnge the glow of our wepons.
Some of us like to change the outfit styles to change to our liking , but there is rearly a wepon glow that suits your outfit either the wepon looks like crap .
Why cant we have a posibility of changing the effect of light on it? In Some of games when you moged your gear you could choose the glow . It dosnt afect the gameplay
but lets to go with your outfit playstyle. My friends like to have dope outfits ,but have the problem to have fiting wepon with fitting glow. Other thing the shields dimensions(height and widht) , The shield looking cool as f**** , but its small against my characters dimensions. Tanking looks like i hold a piece of dinner plate no my hand. Yes there ere plenty to chose ,but on some outfitsthey would look awesome if thew would be bigger and te could change the glow too.
|Thank you for reading.
Ork * Templar * CP1762 * DPS*Tank-fulltime*
High elf*Sorcerer*DPS
High elf*Arcanist*Dps