Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stop putting two Arms Packs at once or fix the bug

Scarefish
Scarefish
✭✭✭
I'm sick of there constantly being two arms packs in the shop. I don't want to waste 100 keys not getting a shoulder arm style. Please only do one at a time or allow both drops if there's two at once.
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two currently running are Fang Lair and Arc Corinium. They are each tied to different Undaunted Pledge givers. Urgalag for Fang Lair, and Glirion for Arx Corinium.

Which piece are you trying to get, and which Undaunted NPC are you buying the mystery boxes from?
    Edited by DenverRalphy on 6 September 2024 13:25
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After issues in the past with the pages not dropping, I wait now to see others listed for sale to ensure it is dropping before I spend keys. It seems right now both Sellistrix and Thurvokun shoulders are for sale, so they must be dropping.
  • Scarefish
    Scarefish
    ✭✭✭
    Pevey wrote: »
    After issues in the past with the pages not dropping, I wait now to see others listed for sale to ensure it is dropping before I spend keys. It seems right now both Sellistrix and Thurvokun shoulders are for sale, so they must be dropping.

That's a clever trick. One that shouldn't fall on the players to figure out.