Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mundus Stones no longer working for many players

ComboBreaker88
ComboBreaker88
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm Xbox 1 NA series X xbox player. I have several guild halls. I have 12 sets of mundus stones not a single one of them works for other players. But they work for me. What the heck is going on???
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 6 September 2024 17:54
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/664165/u43-mundus-stones-require-visitor-instead-of-limited-visitor-now
    Hey all, just wanted to pop in and let you know this change was not intended. We're looking into what happened and will get it fixed as soon as we can!

• ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/664165/u43-mundus-stones-require-visitor-instead-of-limited-visitor-now
    Hey all, just wanted to pop in and let you know this change was not intended. We're looking into what happened and will get it fixed as soon as we can!

2 weeks ago, and they imported the issue to xbox. [snip]

[edited for conspiracy theory]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 6 September 2024 17:59
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're not trying to kill their own game. bugs are not intentional.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that console has a two-week verification process, so anything that goes through to PC will also show on console two weeks later. Sony/MS will not allow them to stop the patch they've submitted to change something about it without resubmitting the whole patch for another two-week approval process.

Besides, this issue was not fixed in PC's last incremental yet, so they're still probably trying to fix it.
  • Kappachi
    Kappachi
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    They're not trying to kill their own game. bugs are not intentional.

[snip]

Wrong. consoles have a 2 week window, when it goes live on PC there's a 2 week delay from then for these major patches that aren't mere hotfixes. It's an accident because they don't want to delay the patch another 2 weeks when it's discovered (you still wouldn't be on latest patch if this was the case)

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 6 September 2024 17:53
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

With there already being a thread opened on this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.