Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Recurring error 303 now during early login

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Since last patch I experience a boot from server with error 303 basically always after first log in and a couple of minutes in game.

Now I can immediately log in back so that is an improvement.

But I still get these kicks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 5, 2024 4:25PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I consider this to be a "known problem" with the game. Log in, do character load, get booted with some "3xx" error, repeat log in, do character load, play game.

I've been seeing this on PC for so long that I don't even consider it worthy of another report since a simple re-try usually fixes it. It is just how the game works.

I do have one character on PC where I simply cannot log into the game no matter how many tries. It seems simpler to just delete the character than to engage in a week of ritual finger pointing while ZOS tells me all sorts of things to fix it that won't work. (I've tried it all)

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AnduinTryggva

You can find some troubleshooting here that can help with the Error 303 you're currently running into.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post