Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Golden Throne Blueprints ever dropping?

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
I've searched the internet, discussed with guild mates. They all agree that the Elves throne, vine blueprint does drop from any aristocrat in Eldenroot. Since days I am on a pickpocket and lynch spree through the throne hall in eldenroot. I got only 2 (TWO) purple drops and ZERO blueprints of the throne.

They also say that the drop rate is ok-ish.

But after probably 500 pickpocketing aristocrats and more that does not coincide with my experience.

What am I doing wrong?

(I have maxxed out pickpocket quality perk in the cp green tree that make blue loot more probable and white rather rare but that's it)
Edited by AnduinTryggva on 4 September 2024 09:59
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there. If you can try to pick up the homemaker perk in the green tree. You get a 10% chance to get a second furnishing plan when you find one.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is active but this does not increase the drop chance for that blueprint as such.

And the question remains: Why does it not drop at all?
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    having 2 blueprints dropping already increases the chance you'll get it.

Unless they recently broke the drop rate you're just having a spell of bad rng. Try this guide

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/340853/where-to-find-the-blueprint-wood-elf-throne-vine/p1
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The player clearly outlines the path of the noble NPC you'll need to take down.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had thought that the only noble it dropped from there was dirdelas - but there was another thread on this last week that said in the ( throne room ) there are multiple nobles it can drop from.

they do drop but they are rare - i mgot mine from dirdelas -- he walks around the bottom floor and then outside to the inn - and the method i used was pickpocket twice and then blade of woe because he pretty much instantly respawns. -- it is rare but it does indeed drop. sometimes rng sucks.

• Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes it drops from him and I linked the path he's on. So you can find him easily.
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know dirdelas and he had met my blade fo woe many times. But within a given time I can kill more aristocrats in the thronehall than dirdelasses within a given time I farm these.

I was told that it can drop from any aristocrat in eldenroot but some information is on dirdelas as if he was the only source.

So my question is: is it confirmed that in only drops from dirdelas or is it confirmed that it can drop from any aristocat?

My bad rng seems to extend over several days now. That is really weird.
  • RavennShadowheart
    RavennShadowheart
    Soul Shriven
    I can confirm that it does drop from the throne room nobles. Its an old haunt of mine farming for the blueprint. Notoriously stubborn to drop though.