Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Leave a Cyrodiil Campaign at reset without paying

Four_Fingers
Four_Fingers
✭✭✭✭✭
Shouldn't you be able to freely leave an alliance locked campaign at reset without paying 100000AP or gold?
I could have sworn that is the way it used to be.
GH PS/NA just ended and I have to still pay to quit or abandon.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worked fine for me this month.

I think they changed it a while back to where you had to swap before the Campaign reset. Now there's an option when you go to switch Campaigns of "Switch now" vs. "Switch at Campaign Reset." I switched it at reset, and woke up today to a new Campaign.

This is PCNA, but I think that option's been in for a while now.
  • Four_Fingers
    Four_Fingers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But do you get end of campaign rewards if you quit the campaign before it ends?
    PITA. lol
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PITA. lol

If you pick the "change now" one, no. But if you pick "change at campaign reset," yes.

I got my reward from my old campaign in the mail, and I logged in to see him in the new campaign.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PITA. lol

If you pick the "change now" one, no. But if you pick "change at campaign reset," yes.

I got my reward from my old campaign in the mail, and I logged in to see him in the new campaign.
    Who is as it should be as I see it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PITA. lol

This is great information; thank you!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!