Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Upgrading mats

Kelenan7368
Kelenan7368
✭✭✭
I was thinking how nice it would be if we could combine lower level mats somehow to upgrade them to higher tier mats.

This would be a great inventory saver and convenience. You could make it cost gold and a combo of a ton of mate for the upgrade. I think it would also make the mats thi i do not use almost never usable to me.

What are everyone thought?
  • loosej
    loosej
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Earlier today I was actually thinking how it would be nice if I could sell certain cheap mats straight from the craftbag to a vendor (those 20k honing stones are basically worthless atm, but no way I'm withdrawing them all one stack at a time), but the ability to refine them into a higher tier mat would be even better.

Six months ago I would have argued that this would probably have a big impact on purple/gold upgrade mat prices and trading in general, but I guess we don't have to worry too much about that anymore.