Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need two books from Sunspire

ESO_player123
ESO_player123
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm missing these two books from Sunspire:
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mojha_is_a_Fool
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:A_Window_for_Escape
I've had only a couple of runs or so (PUGs).
For the first book the groups I've been in never seem to reach that location. Is it because everyone suicides after Yolnahkriin (second boss) and respawn at the start?
For the second, I cannot figure out where that room is. I do not remember ever being in it.

Any help?

Best Answer

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you dont suicide you would get to both locations, the room with the holes is after the outside location where the first book is. You can also get to it by going right after the first group of adds in the trial instead of left, but very few people go that way
    Soupy twist
    Answer ✓
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The second one looks like it's in the room with large holes in the floor. People usually stack on the statue in the middle for the add pulls.
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    If you dont suicide you would get to both locations, the room with the holes is after the outside location where the first book is. You can also get to it by going right after the first group of adds in the trial instead of left, but very few people go that way

Yes, that is what I suspected. Not sure how to get them now without a dedicated group. I do only PUGs.
    Thanks for the answers.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, you can sneak to the one up the stairs from Yolnarkiin, and from there continue to the room where the other book is. I can't remember if you can sneak to the second one, because a couple of guildies were with me after we finished the trial. You will die a few times, but as long as someone else stays in the group after the trial ends, you should be able to get to them.
    The Moot Councillor
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, you can sneak to the one up the stairs from Yolnarkiin, and from there continue to the room where the other book is. I can't remember if you can sneak to the second one, because a couple of guildies were with me after we finished the trial. You will die a few times, but as long as someone else stays in the group after the trial ends, you should be able to get to them.

Thanks for the tips. I will try.