Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Russet Brekka Mount, where does it come from?

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was snooping around my collections, looking for things I could possibly unlock via achievements, and eyespied something in the camel mount category called a Russet Brekka. He is beautiful! But it doesn't say how to get him. Just the basic "acquired through purchase, event, or promotion."

Normally they don't put locked mounts here unless they can be earned outside of the crown store, so does anyone have any insight of where this guy comes from?
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

Best Answer

• LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    it could be for the Fallen Leaves of the West Weald event rewards.

Chapter events have a reward bundle that goes to the crown store after the event which chapter owners can claim.
    the reward bundles have in the past included collectibles such as mounts, houses, pets, markings, emotes, mementos.

it'll probably include the Brekka as its fur looks like autumnal leaves and its rear up interaction makes it spit out leaves.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Answer ✓
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    it could be for the Fallen Leaves of the West Weald event rewards.

Chapter events have a reward bundle that goes to the crown store after the event which chapter owners can claim.
    the reward bundles have in the past included collectibles such as mounts, houses, pets, markings, emotes, mementos.

it'll probably include the Brekka as its fur looks like autumnal leaves and its rear up interaction makes it spit out leaves.

That would make sense, UESP has a page for it, but it has nothing on it besides the description, and unless I missed it, it doesn't have it listed under camelids in its mount page

It is listed under the funishings page, but doesn't say how to acquire it
    Edited by JemadarofCaerSalis on 29 August 2024 18:58
  • Morvan
    Morvan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if there's any info on that, but if I had to bet it will be a daily reward thing, doesn't really strike me as an event mount.

Or maybe a crown store reward for an achievement during one of the upcoming events, I can see that happening.
    Edited by Morvan on 29 August 2024 19:00
    @MorvanClaude on PC/NA, don't try to trap me with lore subjects, it will work
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh okay, so thankfully it sounds like i haven't missed it at least! That makes me happy. Hopefully it will be a mount we can earn.
    Thank you very much guys!
    Edited by coop500 on 29 August 2024 19:14
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh yea you couldn't have missed it as it got added with update 43, it's brand new
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    See anything else in collectables that is brand new?