Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't create Scribes

D_Nevesb14_ESO
When I try to scribe on an my second toon who has complete the scribing the only grimoire that shows up is Wield soul and the free stuff and it says ( This scribed skill is currently configured ) It won't show the all the grimoirs I just bought to scribe I can't make any scribes. My other toons have the same problem.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for any help you can give.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    did you purchase the Grimoires on your secondary characters?

i can't think of any other reason that they're not visible in the Scribing Altar.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • D_Nevesb14_ESO
    Yes I did purchase the Grimoires. I tried another toon and got the same problem and my main only shows Grimoires he has already used, not the others he is hasn't.
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    you have to unlock each script in addition to the grimoires on each alt. it's a pain but that's how ZOS intended it.

Good hunting,