Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to continue Rivenspire's Main Quests

StrykerGaming
StrykerGaming
Soul Shriven
I've completed Shornhelm Divided; however, I cannot pick up Dream-Walk Into Darkness from the king or Count Verandis at Ravenwatch Castle. I've gone back to King Emeric and Verandis and nothing. I'm stuck. I cannot progress in the main story for Rivenspire. Any advice or help would be appreciated!
- Stryker Gaming Ltd.
Twitter/X: Stryker Gaming Ltd
Twitch Channel: StrykerGamingLtd
  • Lucifer_Sam
    Lucifer_Sam
    ✭✭
    If I remember correctly there's a prologue quest you need to complete. It involves Verandis but can't remember which chapter it is for.
  • StrykerGaming
    StrykerGaming
    Soul Shriven
    If I remember correctly there's a prologue quest you need to complete. It involves Verandis but can't remember which chapter it is for.

Would that be the Ravenwatch prologue series?
    - Stryker Gaming Ltd.
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    I've completed Shornhelm Divided; however, I cannot pick up Dream-Walk Into Darkness from the king or Count Verandis at Ravenwatch Castle. I've gone back to King Emeric and Verandis and nothing. I'm stuck. I cannot progress in the main story for Rivenspire. Any advice or help would be appreciated!

Look through your quest list, if "The Ravenwatch Inquiry" is there, then it potentially interferes with the zone quest.
    Usually aborting that prologue quest does resolve the issue.
  • StrykerGaming
    StrykerGaming
    Soul Shriven
    erdYrrson wrote: »

Look through your quest list, if "The Ravenwatch Inquiry" is there, then it potentially interferes with the zone quest.

I want to thank you and @Lucifer_Sam for helping me out. I guess I probably should complete all my prologue quests before pushing forward from Riverspire. Thank you again.
    - Stryker Gaming Ltd.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to thank you and @Lucifer_Sam for helping me out. I guess I probably should complete all my prologue quests before pushing forward from Riverspire. Thank you again.
    That or dropping them, its the same for the Main quest and the Elsweyr prologe quest where you rescue Tharn and later explore an delve with him who is also used in the Elsweyr prologue.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭

Very welcome :)

In case you haven't seen it yet:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/525351/a-clear-step-by-step-guide-to-playing-eso-in-chronological-order/p1

It helps quite a lot, but ends with High Isle.

And https://en.uesp.net/ is a good help as well.

Happy questing :)