Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pillar of Nirn in PvP?

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to decide on a back bar set.

Is Pillar of Nirn a decent set in PvP???
So far I can't decide between pillar of Nirn or rallying cry.
  • Syiccal
    Syiccal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rally cry in cyro and maybe bg, but I find in bg I don't really need rally
  • Tinkerhorn
    Tinkerhorn
    ✭✭✭
    Rallying cry is a BiS backbar set. Pillar of nirn has limited application in PvP.
  • Aces-High-82
    Aces-High-82
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pick RC. Depending on how much time you spend on your backbar frontbar it.
    HoTs will cover its uptime. Sure there are more factors to consider like class other sets you wear etc but staying offensive is your best defense.
    Forget about Pillar...even in PvE its only decent in static fights.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pillar is one of the best sets in pve, but in pvp, players are often too mobile for it to even hit. I’d go with Rallying.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pillar is one of the best sets in pve, but in pvp, players are often too mobile for it to even hit. I’d go with Rallying.

Ah ok. I'll use the new pillar of Nirn rings I bought with alliance points on my PVE necromancer.