Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Class or skill line that does some damage and heals or regenerates?

ShadowWolf613
ShadowWolf613
✭✭✭
Right now I'm playing a Templar cause i'm enjoying it. Loving it. I took a look around last night at a few classes. Thing thing I'm looking for is:

A class or skill line that give me abilities to deal damage as well as heals me or regenerate health over time. I did notice on the nightblade it has the siphoning skill line but it doesn't seem to have too much. Are there any other skill lines later down the road if anyone is that high up that might have these. Like the vampire skill line?
  • Karner
    Karner
    I didn't even know there was a Vampire skill line. How do you obtain it?
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    Karner wrote: »
    I didn't even know there was a Vampire skill line. How do you obtain it?

Through a quest later on when you get to that level. OR someone can turn you apparently but the ability to turn someone has a 7 day cool down
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Blade has the Siphoning Skill line that is full of health leeching skills. The first DW skill can be morphed to give you back some of the damage it does. I think DK have a similar skill that morphed heals you
  • Orizuru
    Orizuru
    ✭✭✭
    Dual Wielding has a skill that recovers health over time. I can't remember the name, but its the first skill in the tree. It may require a morph as well. It's a very small amount, but the stamina cost for the skill is very low so it's easily spammable during a fight.

Two-Handed has a skill that gives you a damage absorption shield when you morph the Cleave skill. It's not a heal, but it's actually a really good skill because it scales with the number of targets it hits.
  • ShadowWolf613
    ShadowWolf613
    ✭✭✭
    mutharex wrote: »
    Night Blade has the Siphoning Skill line that is full of health leeching skills. The first DW skill can be morphed to give you back some of the damage it does. I think DK have a similar skill that morphed heals you

Dual Wielding has a skill that recovers health over time. I can't remember the name, but its the first skill in the tree. It may require a morph as well. It's a very small amount, but the stamina cost for the skill is very low so it's easily spammable during a fight.

Two-Handed has a skill that gives you a damage absorption shield when you morph the Cleave skill. It's not a heal, but it's actually a really good skill because it scales with the number of targets it hits.

So i'd have to look at multiple skill lines and maybe mix the siphonins skill line with 2 handed or something to actually create this build. There is nothing really dedicated to it.
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Dk has a few skills that regenerate hp, and so does dual weilding
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact