Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the pink body marking?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday, I got notification of a new body marking as - if I'm not mistaken - daily reward. The associated picture was showing pale pink drawings covering chests and arms. However, when I got the reward, it was something totally different: a black marking on leg.

My question: What happened? Why is it different from what was shown? Or did I misunderstood the notification: it was not the daily reward? Did I mix it with something else that is to come in store maybe?

Sorry, I feel a bit an idiot, but I'm really confused... :D
I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rose of Tamriel has the crown store image of Dreadsail Body Tattoo, no idea why.

Dreadsail tattoos are originally from Stonelore crates so if you want those they'll likely return in a few months.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much! Glad to know the error wasn't on my side ... :D
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA