Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ithelia fury quest bug (how to start?)

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
After completing Beragons quest line, a npc talks to you and creates a portal. She gives the Ithelias Fury quest line. But. Logged out and didn’t talk to her. Now she won’t give the quest and I can’t start it. Any idea how to get it goin? I went to the place the portal takes you too but nobody is there.

Ty
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 13, 2024 4:31PM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize I found the answer. You have to complete both prologue quests.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, completed both prologue quests (necrom and Gold Road) and every quest in Westfield but Ithelias Fury isn’t starting? Anyone have any ideas or solutions. Thanks.
  • kookie
    kookie
    ✭✭
    I have completed both prologues and story quests on same toon, I still can't find this quest giver anywhere....
  • kookie
    kookie
    ✭✭
    Nevermind that, I just found it at the Wayshrine right outside Skingrad
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    its a bug and doesnt work for me. Please fix this.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So here is how it got fixed for her.

She had to go do the prologue quest for Telvani and for west Weald on the same character

She also had to have completed the entire main story for Telvani and Westweald on the same character.
    Then it worked.

If you did the main story on a different character then you need to redo it on your new one or go finish it on the other bc apparently they are not account wide for the fury quest to start.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear back that these quest issues have been resolved. For that reason we will be closing the discussion from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.