Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about mails.

Thoriorz
Thoriorz
✭✭
Hi, in the craft section there is a thing called "hireling" which sends a certain amount of material daily via mail.
I have a total of 20 characters on my account and each of them has all the "hireling" thing maxed out.
That's a lot of mails and these mails are classified as "system mails".

And I want to ask you guys, do they have a limit and if I reach it the other "system mails" will be lost or can these mails be stacked?

The thing is that every day I get these "hireling" mails on every character (when doing daily writs) and what I would like is that I would take them only once a day and always with one character so I would have for example 90 of these mails and then I would take them at once, is this possible without losing any hireling mail?
  • tincanman
    tincanman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an upper limit of ~60(might be ~70, can't recall) mails per account but system mails like those hirelings ones get queued so, once you clear the apparent ones, the queued ones will appear ( you might need to relog but probably not; the mail system has improved a fair bit in this respect).

Hireling and other similar system mails are now only retained for 7 days so you can't have an indefinite queue of unseen/unreceived mail.

So your once/day hireling character dump is definitely a good idea. And no, you won't lose any other than as described.
    Edited by tincanman on 10 August 2024 04:57